Sunday, March 20, 2016

Bunny Bum Bons

Bunny Bum Bons

These little cuties are really cake balls but I couldn’t resist calling them Bunny Bum Bons. Actually I think I made them just so I could type those words. Bum Bons. It’s the little things that make me smile.

Bunny Bum Cake Balls

You can use my Basic Cake Pop instructions for the cake ball base.

Now, I usually dip cake balls using a spoon, but I used toothpicks for these to make it easier and also because I knew I could cover up the pinhole with a tiny tail.

Bunny Tails

Speaking of tiny tails… Mini marshmallows for the win. To make them look more fluffy, I pressed the marshmallows together a little and then made a few cross hatch marks with kitchen scissors.

When done, you can attach them to the cake balls with a bit of melted candy coating.

Cake Balls

See… Sweet Bunny Bums.

Cake Ball Bunny Bums

Now for the feet.

Chocolate Feet

Just pour melted white candy coating in a small squeeze bottle and pipe pairs of paws. Use a toothpick to help smooth and perfect the shape.

Here’s a template for reference if you need it. I think it helps to get pairs of feet the same size more quickly.

Making Bunny Feet

When dry, you can dot / draw on the paws with melted pink candy coating.

Bunny Bum Cake Balls

Enjoy and Hoppy Easter!!!

P.S. The green candy shred grass and candy coatings are from my Bakerella for Make’n Mold line if you want to check it out.



from bakerella.com http://ift.tt/1o0wie3

No comments:

Post a Comment