Wednesday, August 23, 2017

TRAIL MIX CHOCOLATE


Hey, y'all. I have been making this chocolate multiple times a week for the past month because ya KNOW I need it daily, and this recipe has extra good stuff that packs a nutritional punch while still tasting dee-licious. I love having it with rich, creamy almond butter in the morning, usually paired with dates and a bowl of chia pudding with fresh blueberries from the front yard. Yes, I've got it good. Though having said that, mental illness is REAL and so even though I do have an amazing seemingly comfortable life, it's a constant battle staying afloat. This is just another reason I value eating nutritious foods. I genuinely do notice how they help my mood. Eating a variety of raw or gently cooked whole plants everyday - fruits, veggies, beans, nuts, seeds - makes a difference. 

CONTINUE READING...


from This Rawsome Vegan Life http://ift.tt/2wG4Han

No comments:

Post a Comment