Wednesday, January 18, 2017

EASY VEGAN BLACK BEAN BROWNIES


Yessssss. Okay so a few things. As I type this, I am pretty much packed for my biggest adventure yet. (UPDATE: currently in Montreal living with my friend for the next 6 weeks.) I am going to be travelling solo for 3 or 4 months around Canada, Iceland, the U.K. and Europe. I have never done anything like this before. I am doing it for all the reasons you might think: to gain perspective on my life thus far, to escape from the numbing routine of my home (I love it but it gets tired after awhile), to get out of my comfort zone, to meet new people, see new places, feel new feels, think new thoughts, discover hidden gems in my heart and mind I don't know exist yet, to grow stronger than I have ever been, to let go of past heartbreak, and hold on to self-love. 

CONTINUE READING...


from This Rawsome Vegan Life http://ift.tt/2jp2O9f

No comments:

Post a Comment