Sunday, June 5, 2016

ORANGE CRUSH SMOOTHIE


I thought this smoothie was gonna taste not-as-good as it did. It has some veggies snuck in but you can't even tell: it's sweet, frosty and delicious. Reminded me of a slushie. Music recommendation of the day: Jessy Lanza's album: Oh No. Kinda makes me think of FKA twigs but more fun. And you KNOW I need more fun in my life right now, honey. ENOUGH TEARS. I'm single and it's cool. I'm dealing with anxiety and depression and it's cool. I can do this. I am Woman. Music really helps.

My diet these days consists of a lot of smoothies, raw desserts/energy snacks, tofu and beans. I haven't been digesting veggies very well (I also haven't had much of an appetite) but I know they're super good for me, so that's why there are some blended in this smoothie. We've got a carrot and a bell pepper. If you've been checking out my previous smoothie recipes you already know I am a fan of adding bell peppers. Their flavour is subtle but kinda sweet, and they have a WHACK ton of vitamin C plus they are v sexy. I wanted the smoothie to be a cute colour 'cause I knew it was going on the blog so I said (to myself, of course): "Hey, let's make it orange and add a carrot." And the rest is history herstory. Enjoy, lovelies!


ORANGE CRUSH SMOOTHIE

1 cup frozen mango or banana
1 cup pineapple
1 orange bell pepper
1 carrot
1 tablespoon baobab powder
2 cups chilled coconut water

Blend it all up and enjoy!

Did you like this post? Then subscribe to my blog and get all my posts by email!



from This Rawsome Vegan Life http://ift.tt/22HT0H1

No comments:

Post a Comment