Friday, October 28, 2016

CRUNCHY TOAST with PEANUT BUTTER + QUICK BERRY JAM


I will start off by saying that yes, calling toast "crunchy" is rather redundant, but the word "toast" on it's own seems rather sad and lonely. Moving on. 

I was hanging out with a new friend a few days ago and he told me all about the sweet treasures of French breakfast... cuz he's french. He's also vegan, so he has to adapt the national faves slightly, but damn: I was inspired. Basically Frenchies just combine sugar in various ways to start their days. I'm fully in support of this strategy. Oh, and they also have toast/bread with butter at every meal. My friend was telling me that a normal first meal is butter and jam toast that you dip in hot chocolate. WHAT. YES. Sub in that vegan butter and that sounds magical. I need to try this immediately. Unsurprisingly, croissants are another much-loved item. #PASTRIESFOREVER

CONTINUE READING...


from This Rawsome Vegan Life http://ift.tt/2fp1RhY

No comments:

Post a Comment