Monday, October 31, 2016

Let’s Chat Bulletproof Coffee and Finding Balance in Life this Fall

Okay, I’ll bite… what’s the connection between my #BulletproofCoffee and finding balance this fall?

I mean, I can understand how my coffee can wake me up in the morning, and how taking that moment to enjoy the sweet brew calms is an instance of quiet in my chaotic day… but where’s balance come into it?

Join our team as we share all about Bulletproof Coffee and how to find balance in life and health this Fall.

We will be having a fun chat, with tons of great prizes, with our special hosts @BPnutrition there to answer your questions! RSVP HERE!

coffee-infographic-new-branding-01

Join the #BulletproofCoffee Twitter chat on November 3rd by RSVP’ing below

We will be having a fun chat, with tons of great prizes, with our special hosts @BPnutrition there to answer your questions!

bulletproof-coffee-twitter-chat-nov-3-2016

Follow your co-hosts to keep up with the conversation.

RSVP below to WIN and check out our Terms and Conditions for details. Prizing is open to USA and Canada.





from Dai Manuel: The Moose is Loose http://ift.tt/2fochiP

No comments:

Post a Comment