Tuesday, June 6, 2017

GOOEY BROWNIES with ALMOND BUTTER FROSTING


OMFG. BROWNIES THOUGH. I was equally obsessed with chocolate when I was a kid as I am now (arguably, I am still a child but we can save that discussion for another day). The difference is that I used to think brownies and other chocolate treats had to be full of crappy ingredients to taste good. Then I discovered vegan baking and raw vegan dessert-making. Now I realize that not only can my cocoa faves be free from animal products (I don't like to eat friends) and other junk that isn't doing my body any favours, they can also - and most importantly - taste AWESOME. I am not kidding when I say I eat chocolate and various other desserts on a daily basis. These recipes are filled with nutritionally-dense foods instead of nutritionally-void foods. It's a win win win win win. There is nothing morally bad about junk food ingredients but whole food ones make me feel better, so I eat those. 

CONTINUE READING...


from This Rawsome Vegan Life http://ift.tt/2qU33fA

No comments:

Post a Comment